VFA uses own knowledge and strength for major purposes in the field of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ):
- Awareness – Increasing awareness concerning Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) through intern and joint-research projects, publications, symposia and exhibitions.
- Research and Consultancy – theoretical and practical research concerning IAQ, environment and climate in buildings.
Technology and Product Development:
- State-of-the-art technology – for high efficiency of operation with major unique selling points
- Custom-made solutions to meet market demands and customer.
- Practical research and laboratory testing for evaluating, testing and improving air cleaning technologies and products.
- Integration with other functionalities and systems to offer an integral solutions and/or combination with other filtration systems as a complimentary technology to fit customer needs.
The VFA Team
The VFA team are hands-on engineers, focusing on identifying the situation and need, followed by developing technologies and products to fulfill your needs. All to give the optimal and comprehensive solutions to you.
Your direct contact persons within VFA:
The VFA team and staff are highly qualifiled and mainly technically oriented. Major academic backgrounds within the team include the following expertise:
- Life Sciences: Physics, biology, chemical engineering, biochemical Engineering and nano-technology.
- Aerodynamics & aerospace engineering
- Industrial design
- Mechanical engineering
- Healthcare technology,
- Electrical engineering,
- Marketing & sales
- Business administration and economy
The high level expertise of the VFA team form the company strengths, knowledge and experience in several fields, such as:
- Air pollution: particles, microbes, gasses and toxins
- Air quality: characterization, evaluation, filtration, purification and ventilation
- Nanostructure materials
- Technology and product development
- Fundamental research: theoretical and practical in laboratory or in the field,
- Aerodynamics & CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations of airflow.
- Indoor air quality inspection and analysis in building and diverse infrastructures ,
- Energy scan & EPA (Energy Performance Advice),
- Commercial and business development